RN PACU Endocrine Endo (Tampa, FL)
PLS DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED WITH THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
**Up to $15,000 Sign On Bonus for Eligible Applicants** (Must have 1+ year of Acute Care RN experience to qualify)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our PACU team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage including dental plans that best meet your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance and tuition reimbursement.
Hospital for Endocrine Surgery's expert surgeons and support staff, state-of-the-art facilities, and safety-focused programs combine the best of technology with a healing touch. The accredited anesthesiologists, nurses, technicians and surgeons are leaders in their respective fields, and are continually training and advancing their education to be the most skilled and knowledgeable they can be. At our hospital, each surgical specialty is represented by leading endocrine surgeons that oversee our thyroid and thyroid cancer surgery, scarless thyroid surgery, parathyroid surgery, and adrenal surgery focus areas.
Our recognized experts perform the following operations:
• Thyroid surgery
• Surgery for advanced thyroid cancer
• Neck dissection for thyroid cancer
• Robotic thyroid surgery
• Parathyroid surgery
• Re-operative parathyroid surgery
• Adrenal surgery
• Adrenal cancer surgery
• Hereditary endocrine surgery
• Thyroid cancer surgery
• Surgery for recurrent thyroid cancer
• Scarless thyroid surgery
• Minimally invasive thyroid surgery
• Minimally invasive parathyroid surgery
• Parathyroid cancer surgery
• Minimally invasive adrenal surgery
• Surgery for hormone producing adrenal tumors
• Multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome
The PACU RN will function as a primary care provider in the peri-operative / recovery phase of the patient’s care. In this role, the PACU RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care for the Post-Anesthesia patient. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
The Healthcare organization is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten hospitals in this organization have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
The Hospital, 183 beds, has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years. Hospital for Endocrine Surgery is a new 75,000 square-foot facility at 6001 Webb Road including 16 private patient rooms, eight operating rooms, and 38 pre- and post-surgery bays and is slated to begin welcoming patients by January 2022.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
• 6 months of PACU experience is required.
• Current Florida State Registered Nurse license
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS); ACLS and PALS preferred – required within 6 months of start.
• NIHSS credentials RN until training certificate obtained
• CPAN preferred
• Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
For Staff Level: PACU
· Shifts: 4 10s
· Must have experience – at least 1 year PACU/ will accept ICU
· Unit Beds/ rooms: 38 pre/ post bays
On call? YES
SIGN ON : 10k 2 year commitment 15k 3 year commitment
Relo: case by case (about 5 k 2 year commitment)
Shift Diffs: No
Weekend Diff: $1.50