RN ICU (Gainesville, FL)
PLS DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED WITH THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY.
PERM FULL TIME-RN ICU- Gainesville, FL
• The facility is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
• A proven leader, The hospital is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
• The Medical Center is part of a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! This Healthcare organization has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, the Organization spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Our Critical Care doctors are available bedside 24 hours a day, and we are staffed with a dynamic multidisciplinary team. This is a fast paced environment, and we deliver the highest level of care to our patients. We are dedicated to excellence, and we pride ourselves on the holistic care we give our patients and their family members.
We are led by an enthusiastic and supportive leadership team that is committed to your success. The team is devoted to enriching our community through extraordinary healthcare with unmatched dedication and compassion!
If you are looking for opportunities to grow professionally and gain expertise in critical care nursing, the North Florida ICU team is the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
• State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
• BLS & ACLS AHA provider required at the time of hire.
• One year experience within the last three (3) years in an acute care setting. Critical Care preferred.
• 1 year of ICU experience required
• 1:2 ratio
• 24 bed ICU unit with 18 bed MICU expansion to open soon!
• Days and Nights shifts open (7-7) no call/ rotating weekends
Personality and culture fit are very important!
Salary: 1 years $27- $30 (5 y)- $36 MAX
o Night shift diff 4.25
o Weekend diff $3
o Sign on/ Relo: $10k They must have one year acute care (hospital experience), no LTC or outpatient.
It can be anytime in their career.