RN Emergency Room (Panama City, FL)
Panama City, FL
PLS DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED WITH THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY.
RN Emergency Room- Panama City, FL
Do you have the career opportunities as an Emergency Room Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Emergency Room Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As an Emergency Room Registered Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Your tasks and responsibilities include assessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.
Required Job Qualifications include:
• Current FL RN License required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
• Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the world’s most beautiful white sand beaches. The Regional Medical Center, a 216 bed-acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years is a four-time Top 100 Hospital, Leapfrog A hospital since 2012, four time Joint Commission Top Performer, and has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU.
Each year, the Regional Medical Center’s ER provides emergency care to more than 40,000 patients. Our stroke program is accredited by the Joint Commission and we are designated by the state of Florida as a Primary Stroke Center. Our 24-hour emergency room is equipped to treat patients suffering from a stroke 365 days a year.
At this Healthcare organization we recognize the significant responsibility we have as a leading healthcare provider within each of the communities we serve, as well as the opportunity we have to improve the lives of the patients for whom we are entrusted to care. Through the compassion, knowledge and skill of our caregivers and our unique ability to leverage our scale and innovation, the Healthcare organization is a learning health system that uses our approximately 35 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Emergency Room Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Emergency Department (7 Full-Time openings)
NIGHTS & DAYS 7-7
• Looking for 1 year ER/ strong Critical Care exp (engaged individual/ positive attitude)
• 40 bed ER
• 40k patients a year
Salary Range: $26 (1 yr)- 32 (7 yr)- 37 (15+ yr)
SIGN ON: 10k
relo: case by case
Weekends: $1.50 (F-Sun)