Manager Case Management RN (Atlantis, FL)
PLS DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED WITH THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY.
Full-time (FTE 1.0) Days
The Medical Center has evolved into a 472-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women’s Services. The Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At this Healthcare organization, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment*
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
The RN CM is responsible for promoting patient-centered care by coordinating the plan of care for the patient stay, managing the length of stay, ensuring appropriate resource management and developing a safe appropriate discharge plan in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. The RN CM facilitates the progression and transition of care using established criteria and in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team. The RN CM will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
• RN with current state licensure; BSN preferred
• Three years’ clinical, hospital nursing experience required with preference given to those with 2 years of case management experience or 2 years of critical care experience
• Certification in case management or utilization review preferred
• InterQual experience preferred
Medical Center/Manager Case Management
• FTEs : 30 FTEs (Case Managers and Social Workers)
• Must have at least:
o 3 years clinic, hospital nursing experience required
o 3-5 years previous case management experience required
o 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred
o InterQual or IQCI certification preferred, CCM desirable
• Must be a RN with BSN? RN Required, BSN Preferred
• Reports to Director of Case Management
• How long has this role been open? March 2021
• Are there any internals being considered at this time? No
Salary Range $76K min - $95K mid based on years of experience at the leadership level. Additional room if candidate over 10+ years of leadership experience
Sign On Bonus: up to $10K